Friday, 11 August 2017

A thanks, event reminders and summer outfit post

I just want to say thank you to those for your music suggestions. In case you are wondering, long story short, in my previous post, I shared a video I made and discussed music. I asked you to suggest some bands and stated that once a month (every third Wednesday) I will be sharing some music on this page. I may do videos, I may do a blog post. It all depends, I guess.The first music spotlight will happen on Wednesday, August 16th.

In addition, I will also be featuring "An Alternative Blogger Of The Month" post which will happen every last Wednesday of the month. I really want to encourage the Goth/alternative blogging community and if you are a fairly recent blogger, or you are struggling to get readers, please contact me and I will be more than happy to feature you here.

This summer, weather wise, is excellent. We are having a lot of rain, not too many crazy heat waves except for today; it was hot and humid. In the past, I never really knew what to wear for this kind of weather because I was afraid to wear tight or revealing clothes. I gained a lot weight and I just didn't like the way I looked. For me personally, beauty does come in all shapes and sizes, however, I have always been a petite woman. Seeing myself gain weight like that was a huge wake up call for me. I wasn't taking care of myself and I knew I had to do something. I decided it was time for a change. I have lost a good amount of weight since and this year, I am a little more confident and I obviously don't regret that decision.

P.S. - The humidity was very thick...kinda shows in the photos, my apologies!







9 comments:

  1. My hair and humidity are mortal enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate summer! But you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love summer when the humity hits well is just horrible. I tend to live indoors in my pjs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat and outfit. You look great!

    Yeah, humidity is reality where I live. I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look good in hats! I'm envious cuz I look like hell in hats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome look! I am in love with that hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love that you're wearing boots... I too wear boots when it is despicably warm. Heheh.

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...